Meals & Cuisine
- Breakfast buffet: from 7.30 am to 10.30 am with fresh organic and vital foods from the region, egg platters, crispy breads, homemade jams, coffee corner, balance relaxation teas and balance smoothies (to order).
- Dinner: 4-course menu with a meat, fish or vegetarian main course, with the emphasis on vital cuisine. A wide selection of fresh salads ending off with a cheese selection from the buffet.
- daily from 3.30pm to 5pm a choice of homemade cakes at the buffet.
Spa & Relaxation
- Comfortable, quality bathrobes & wellness basket with dressing gown, bath/sauna towels and bath slippers all prepared in the room.
- Indoor pool with artificial illumination and direct access to the garden. Also, an outdoor spa relaxation area.
- Large Finnish sauna area, with bio-sauna and a steam room
Relaxation room with loungers, balance tea corner and health food snacks.
- Brightly-lit library with comfortable sitting areas
- Massages and beauty treatments (additional cost)
- Newly fitted-out gym
- daily selected hiking tips and activity program in our morning post
- once a week exclusive guided walk
- Complimentary backpack and rented hiking poles
- E-bike rentals at an additional cost
- Private parking / covered parking on request
- Charging station for your electric car (for a fee)
Accommodation: features & services
- Contemporary design rooms with wooden flooring and air conditioning
- Hairdryer and make-up mirror
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the establishment
- Private parking (underground parking on request)
Priceless – yet still free!
- Jug of fresh spring water in the room and fruit basket of South Tyrolean apples