Meals & Cuisine
- Breakfast buffet: from 7.30 am to 10.30 am with fresh organic and vital foods from the region, egg platters, crispy breads, homemade jams, coffee corner, balance relaxation teas and balance smoothies (to order).
- Lunch: 5-course menu with a meat or vegetarian main course, with the emphasis on vital cuisine. A wide selection of fresh salads and cold appetizers ending off with a cheese selection from the buffet.
- Themed evening Dinners
- Sunday reception with welcome aperitif and presentation of the weekly program
- NEW (2018): daily from 3pm to 5pm a choice of homemade cakes at the buffet.
Spa & Relaxation
- Comfortable, quality bathrobes & wellness basket with dressing gown, bath/sauna towels and bath slippers all prepared in the room.
- Indoor pool with artificial illumination and direct access to the garden. Also, an outdoor spa relaxation area.
- Large Finnish sauna area, with bio-sauna and a steam room
Relaxation room with loungers, balance tea corner and health food snacks.
- Brightly-lit library with comfortable sitting areas
- Yoga/Qigong sessions
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Newly fitted-out gym
- Daily morning bulletin including hiking and outdoor advice
- Free hiking mobile app for smartphones
- Organised group hikes by prior arrangement
- Complimentary rucksack and rented hiking staff
- E-bike rentals
- Private parking / covered parking on request
Accommodation: features & services
- Contemporary design rooms with wooden flooring
- Hairdryer, make-up mirror and bathroom amenities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the establishment
- Private parking (underground parking on request)
Priceless – yet still free!
- Jug of fresh spring water in the room and fruit basket of South Tyrolean apples